Six Amazing Tour Homes, One Festive Day!
Six Festively Decorated Homes
The 14th annual Sugar Plum Tour of Gracious Holiday Homes will be held on Sunday, December 6, 2015 from 1:00 - 5:00 PM.
Tour goers will again enjoy a self guided, afternoon tour of 6 outstanding Akron area homes each meticulously and festively decorated for the holidays.
$25 General Tour Goers may check in from 12:30-2:30 PM at Angel Falls Coffee Co. , 792 W. Market St. Akron, 44303 to pick up admission passes and tour guides with maps.
Sponsors & Patrons may check in from 12:30-2:30 PM at The West Side Bakery, 2303 W. Market St. Akron, 44313 to pick up admission passes, tour guides with maps & Zeber-Martel Holiday ornaments.
NOTE: We will be posting candid photos of this year's pre-tour events as well as photos of this year's tour and patron party to our website gallery immediately following each event. Please be aware that your photo may be taken as you join us for the festivities at any of the tour locations. We sincerely hope you will have a wonderful time!
Exclusive Patron Party
Sponsors and Patrons will enjoy Sugar Plum's "after party" following the tour at a 7th exclusive, private home. Our gracious patron party hosts typically allow up to 250 guests into their home from 5:30-8:30 PM to join in the fun. Due to the limited number of guests, to ensure your reservation, please consider a sponsorship of this year's tour at the level which is most comfortable for you.
Guests will enjoy the patron party's Silent Auction of exciting and unique items. The items in THIS silent auction have been exclusively selected for the patron party.
A sample of the Patron Party Auction items include:
- An extravagant "Spirits" Basket
- Historical Akron B&B Overnight Stay for 2
- Custom Clay Art Elf (Life Size)
- Quailcrest Farms Handmade Table Centerpiece with Candle
- "Stop the Presses" West Point Market Gift Basket
- "Tea For Two" West Point Market Gift Basket
- Tiffany Style Lamp
- Holiday Bubbles Galore - Case of Fine Champagne
- Laurice Skin Care Gift Certificate
- Beautiful, Lighted Holiday Wreath Handmade by Lisa Graf of Graf Growers
Moe's catering is the Sugar Plum Tour's official caterer of choice and we are pleased that she will be catering this year's patron party once again. She has catered this exclusive post tour event for many years and knows what our discerning sponsors and patrons have come to expect. She will provide an array of delicious foods, desserts and beverages, including a signature holiday cocktail that shouldn't be missed! Valet parking will be provided for your convenience.
Everyone will have time to preview and bid on a wide variety of silent auction items while catching up with old friends and sampling Moe's delectable creations. Enjoy!
7-Day Online Silent Auction
NEW THIS YEAR: Sugar Plum's 7-Day, Online Silent Auction!
Beginning Monday, November 9 @ Noon & Ending Monday, November 16 @ Noon.
We offered a fantastic collection of over 40 EXCITING items spanning a wide variety of price ranges. There was something for everyone to be enticed by. There were MANY bargains to be found just in time for holiday gift giving. This silent auction was enormmously successful thanks to our numerous bidders. We raised $10,840.
A sample of the items up for bid included:
- 7-Day Provincetown Vacation for 8
- 4 Loge Seats & Parking To "Beautiful: The Carole King Musical" @ Playhouse Square
- Private Airplane Ride
- Restaurant Gift Card Package
- Loge for 12 & 4 Parking Passes @ Quicken Loans - Hockey
- Dinner & the Akron Symphony
- Samsung 40" LED Smart HDTV
- Highland Square Merchants Basket
- Outdoor Landscape Lighting
- Don Drumm Serving Platter
- West Point Market Gift Basket
- Italian Feast With Wine For 8
- Contractor's Special
- Historic 1876 Farmhouse B&B Overnight For 2
- Tiffany Style Table Lamp
- Chez Del Home Decor Item
This silent auction did not disappoint!
Click here and preview the outstanding array of silent auction items that were listed.
Help support our fundraising efforts for the Gay Community Endowment Fund (GCEF) by bidding on items of interest. We appreciate your support. Good luck everyone!