Virtual Tour Ticket Price: $25
Tickets include an intimate video tour of eight fabulously decorated homes in Greater Akron and a digital tour guide filled with additional photos. Sponsors are also invited to the private Christmas in July Party next summer at an exclusive location.
This year's tour will be available the entire weekend of Saturday, Dec. 5, and Sunday, Dec. 6, so you can enjoy the homes at your own pace and leisure. Don't miss your chance to tour these spectacular homes:
- A California Tuscan manor in Jackson Township
- A romantic east coast ranch in West Akron
- A Slifko-built eclectic revival in Bath's North Fork Estates
- A Paskevich-designed manor estate in Chagrin Falls
- A center hall Colonial in West Akron
- A large-stone traditional compound in Clinton
- A clean traditional modern home in Hudson's Canterbury Estates
- A hand-hewn rustic 110-acre preserve in Hiram
Building a Better Future for Akron's LGBTQ+ Community
As the signature fundraiser of the Gay Community Endowment Fund, all proceeds from the Sugar Plum Tour remain in Greater Akron to benefit your community.
Since 2005, GCEF has reinvested more than $575,000 into programs that positively impact the local LGBTQ+ community and Greater Akron as a whole.
Recent grants have:
- Sheltered homeless LGBTQ+ youth
- Supported specialized health care services for LGBTQ+ patients
- Created safer school environments for LGBTQ+ students
- Supported arts programming and internships for LGBTQ+ young adults