Live or Virtual Tour: $35*
Both Tours: $60*
*Plus online processing fees
Live tour tickets include a self-guided tour of five fabulously decorated homes in Greater Akron on Sunday, Dec. 4, from 1 to 5 p.m. Virtual tour tickets include an intimate video tour of seven homes that you can view as many times as you'd like for the entire weekend of Dec. 10-11.
Among the homes showcased on this year's tour are:
- A 1948 Georgian colonial with original oak floors and a finished basement featuring a bar and home theater in West Akron
- A 1967 ranch-style home renovated to an open floor plan and impeccably decorated on the eastern edge of Fairlawn
- A 1953 mid-century modern home in West Akron with wide floor-to-ceiling windows that provide light and warmth to the space year-round
- A 1926 Cotswold Tudor in the heart of Fairlawn Heights with arches throughout and a beautifully renovated kitchen
- A 1922 Frank Lloyd Wright-inspired bungalow with original hardwood floors and distinctive Craftsman nooks, built-ins and charm in Highland Square
Following the live tour, sponsors are also invited to the private Patron Party, where they will enjoy catered food and beverages.
Building a Better Future for Akron's LGBTQ+ Community
As the signature fundraiser of the Gay Community Endowment Fund, all proceeds from the Sugar Plum Tour remain in Greater Akron to benefit your community.
Since 2005, GCEF has reinvested more than $690,000 into programs that positively impact the local LGBTQ+ community and Greater Akron as a whole.
Recent grants have:
- Expanded outreach efforts to aging LGBTQ+ adults
- Provided gender-affirming health care services for LGBTQ+ youth
- Supported inclusivity training seminars for small-business owners